Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Dawning

I love to pass these wonderful tidbits on to you....
I hope they encourage and strengthen you as they
do me.
I have been heavy hearted these past few days...
(awww poor me!)
I have been forced into situations that I cannot
control and that has caused me tremendous frustration
and agitation!

But once again, my friend and comforter "Jesus"
spoke to me through his word this morning :)
and I am encouraged that all will be well and
that in HIS time HE will perfect all that concerns
me and my life.
I BELIEVE.

So....if you are in the funk today or just slightly
weary, I hope you receive a little pep from this
Or, if all is just 'rosy posy' in your world and this
doesn't speak to you, trust me, keep living, ONE
DAY it will...so copy it down and tuck it away
safe somewhere or hey...do a good deed and
just pass it on!

HERE GOES:

You are a woman of excellence. You are strong and powerful
in your own right. Occasionally, if God so wills, He sends to
an excellent woman an excellent husband who has the grace
to be a lover and the anointing to be a friend.
Occasionally, He will send a strong arm to wrap around
a weary body and give you a moment of rest and tranquility.
But none of these experiences will ever take the place of the
ultimate experience. For the greatest MORNING you will
ever know is the dawning of faith in Jesus.
No matter what sorrow life has brought to you, don't stop
until you see morning, because morning DOES come!
It is at the end of every tragic divorce, but it does come.
It is at the end of setbacks, betrayals, delays and denials,
but when they are all over, MORNING DOES COME!
I challenge you, my sister and my friend, hold out for the
morning. It DOES come.
Do not allow the tragedies of life to so depress you that you
lose your hope. do not allow the bitter disappointments and
losses you face to rob your expectations of daybreak.
Wake up singing hallelujah in the morning.
Breathe in the fresh air, expel the stale air of your past and say
"I can fee the breaking of day." And it WILL come.
Overcome obstacles with confidence. Rise above trauma with
triumph. Feel solace through sorrow. Know comfort in the
midst of crisis. The MORNING DOES COME!

Psalms 57:1-3
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
for my soul trusts in you; And in the shadow of Your
wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have
passed by.
I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs
ALL things for me, He shall send from heaven and save me!

I Bless You!

now i gotta go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment