Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Strawberry Festival 2009


This little girl is just too precious!

I was trying to get a picture of Montana

and she was all too happy to pose!



Delicious Ponchatoula Strawberries....
my favorite is CHOCOLATE covered! YUMMY!!!!!


Rodney and Montana had a blast!

Tan was petrified of the carousel when
she was younger....Not anymore :)


Rodney was trying to win a stuffed animal for Tan.
She hates loud noises and he had to pop balloons....
I covered her ears the first couple of times!
(He didn't win)

Gorgeous Day!

We were walking by when I spotted this young lady.
I asked if I could take a photo (of course!)
She was happy to say yes....she is 7months....
ANYTHING GOES at the festival!
Doesn't she have Angelie Jolenies lips?!!!!!
Should have given her my number...would love

to do a maternity or newborn session!


Tan acting crazy



Flags



Getting face painted-one on each side!
Might do mine next year :)

MY ABSOLUTE FAVE!


Like I said....anything goes at the festival!
Just love the yellow!
Montana says "MOM", that lady is gonna see you!"
It was too cute...

This is the cliff hanger that Rodney

was crazy enough to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment