Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just a little update about my life and the goings on lately......

First of all, my baby girl is 8 already! She was 8.5 months
old when we brought her home. What a tremendous joy and
blessing she has been to me. So many times she has been
my anchor, keeping me focused and strong enough to keep
pluggin' along when I didn't feel like it or didn't feel like I
COULD. We are very close and have a deep bond. I am
so grateful to the Almighty for this. She will go to summer
camp this week at the POLR and shortly start school again.
Where has the summer gone?
I am working full time again so my photography has once again
been pushed to the side, but NOT to the back burner!
I will continue to SHOOT AND SHOOT AND SHOOT!!!!
I guess when everyone gets sick of seeing pics of Montana
maybe they will call! HEEEEE......
I have worked diligently these past 6 months to lay a foundation
for 'Lifetime' and I will continue to move forward even if it
is at a slightly slower pace.
I need a new camera so badly, not to mention a laptop and
a new photoshop program....actually the list goes on and on...
trust me, my want list is mostly photography related!
I believe and trust that the Lord will continue to open doors
for me and I will begin to get more and more referrals.
I will continue to try and win the Canon Mark iv..........
I have a lot of new things in my mind and heart that I
would love to see realized soon.
A new exciting WEB SITE being one! I have exciting plans
for my 'shoe collection' photos....
I am blessed and looking forward to the great things ahead!

I simply love living in ponchatoula. (which i never thought I would)
Its such a quaint quite little town with so much character and
history. One day, 'Lifetime' will have a home somewhere
locally in Jesus Name!
Until then, I'll continue to be a 'weekend warrior' as the pros
call it....
Sometimes life just doesn't turn out the way you planned it!

Hey, I'm blooming LATE....but at least I AM BLOOMING!!!!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment