Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Just Thankful

Today I find myself with a heart
FULL of thankfulness.

I am so grateful just for all of the little things that can
get taken for granted so easily in this busy life we live........
The opportunity to snuggle and giggle with my sweet
precious daughter;  long conversations with a close
friend; hot yummy almond flavored coffee while I
read Gods word in the stillness of the morning;
SEEING!  the gift of photography;
my home;  my mom..... s i g h
just so many things.................

I cannot truthfully say that my life is what I thought
it would be at this time,  but I CAN say that
I am SO thankful to the Almighty for breath and PEACE!

HE works in mysterious ways; who can ever understand?
I just TRUST that HE knows what is best!  I am just an
humble follower!  I know that He WILL perfect ALL things
concerning me in HIS time, HIS way!

For TODAY, I will be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment