Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pensacola Vacation 2009

my girls tiny little footprints in the sand..... Tans poor little face....mothers, this is what happens
when the sunscreen stick is not evenly applied!!!!

me clowning around....

my best bud Vicki brought this wrap back from Jamaica for me

I Love it!
My sandy toes!The 'Portifino Hotel'....where I did NOT get to stay!
It was at the end of the beach where we chose our spot to hang out.
I just thought it was beautiful against the radiant blue sky!
Maybe we'll get to stay there next time......
.
It didn't get as many sunset pics as I wanted...this one was my faveRodney was feeding crackers to the seagulls, and after
MANY attempts I finally got the shot I wanted! Isn't it grand?Tan and I found this bucket of shells for a collection.
Talk about FUN......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment