Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Thought for TODAY

God knows how to take a MESS and turn it into a MIRACLE!
If you're in a mess, don't be too upset because God specializes in
cleaning up messes.  God is saying some definite things about women
being set free and delivered to fulfill their purpose in the kingdom.

When the Lord gets through working on you, ALL your adversaries
will be ashamed.  ALL your accusers will have to take it back! 
ALL the people who contributed to your sense of low self-esteem
will have to admit they were wrong.  When God gets through
unleashing you, you won't have to prove anything.  God will prove it! 
When HE gets through showing that you've done the right thing
and come to the right place, ALL the naysayers will drop their heads!!!
T.D. Jakes

All I can say is AMEN and AMEN!!!!!

I read this today as part of my morning devotion.  It spoke to me
so deeply!!! I hope it blesses and encourages YOU too!!!!

I Bless You,
Chele   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment