Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yakkity Yak

I went out scouting again this afternoon for things to shoot!
Yep, thats right...NOT working is really great!
Unfortunately, I start a part-time ophthalmic tech position
at the first of FEB. I have thoroughly enjoyed my little
break. But as they say, 'all good things must come to an end'
Do they really? =(

Don't worry, I'm not going to stop shooting!
You can tell that I consider just about EVERYTHING
a picture worth taking!
The thing is... I need some FACES to photograph!
I am thinking about doing a 'FREE' photo-session
day for anyone who would like to participate. ???
Better catch me now...ya know, before I hit it BIG.
HA!! LOL...!..!

Anyhoo...I really need to get back to work because I
really could use the extra moo-lah to purchase the
long list of photography equipment that I need/want!
I have invested alot of time in my photography
studies these past weeks. (as well as this blog)
I am very anxious to move forward...

Take a looky at what I got today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment