Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yakkity Yak

Good Morning!
I am once again off to get a few more pics today. Hey.... I am sucking
every minute of it up that I can. It's a little gray outside today which is
great. The old myth of 'it's not a good day for pictures'-- is NOT true.
It's a wonderful time to capture awesome shots.
There is way less competition with shadows because the sky is
a 'gray card' -- light is more evenly distributed.

Anyhoo....I am enjoying the experimentation. I hope it is pleasing
to your eye as well!
Thanks to Kelly Moore, I learned to try different angles and really
'OPEN' my eyes to SEE --color, shapes, dimension, symmetry,
texture, patterns and so on..........
I have a LONG way to go... but hey, I am 'self-taught' mostly from
books and trial/error.
For years, I prided myself on the fact that my pictures were always
'centered'. :) OMG -- a sure sign of an amateur!
I'm sorry, I just didn't know! It just goes with the Type A personality!
heeeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment