Thankful for the little things......


Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mama told me there'd be days like this...

I started this journal
shortly before traveling
to Russia to adopt Montana.
I wanted to record for her
exactly how I was feeling and
what my thoughts were prior to seeing her for the first time.
I have kept it up until present. I want her to really know me.
I want her to know "the truth''--Successes, failures, good times,
not so good times, feelings, thoughts, songs...
I write it all. I leave her words of advice, wisdom, encouragement
and FAITH. I want her to know that no matter what life presented
me with---God helped me through it and I made it! And she will too!
I plan to present it to her when she is grown, ready & mature
enough to receive, understand and appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment